Our coloring contest has ended….stay tuned for the announcement of the winners!
Morgan County Partnership for Water Quality is having a coloring contest!
– Contested ENDED –
Starting Tuesday, June 1, 2021 we will open our coloring contest.
You can print the coloring contest sheet starting June 1, 2021 or come in to the county administration building in the basement and pick up a copy of the coloring sheet.
Download and print the coloring sheet. You may also, come into the office to pick up a coloring sheet.
Coloring Contest Rules and General Information
At the bottom of this page is a link for coloring contest submissions
One entry per person, per age group.
14 and up
Prize Pack for each age group
- Water bottle
- Seeds donated from Morgan County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Gift Card from Morgan County Solid Waste Management
All winners coloring page will be put on social media and our website.
Coloring Contest Rules
- Participants must be 17 or younger and within the age divisions
- Contest starts: June 1, 2021
- Entries must be received on or before: June 30, 2021
- Ways to enter:
- Post it on our Facebook Page (make sure it is public so we can see it)
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Submit it on our website: https://mcpwq.org
- Stop in the County Administration Building and leave it in the office
One overall winner per age group will be notified in July.