Citizens may report complaints of storm water pollution or dumping of pollutants into storm water drains by clicking on the link and completing the form “Report-a-Polluter“. When completed bring or mail the form to the Morgan County Surveyors Office located at 180 S. Main St., Martinsville, IN 46151.

Please include as much information as possible as to the location and exact nature of the incident. You will not be required to leave your name. If a name is given it will not be shared with anyone outside of the Storm Water Department and could help us with any follow up questions that might be necessary to stop the violation.

During business hours you can call the Storm Water Department at 765-342-1064 to report a violation.       

In the event of an environmental emergency, please call 888-233-7745.

%d bloggers like this: